A Short Trip to Indoor Pasar Malam

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I went over Prangin Mall
to update my bank book today

Soon after that
I went for a short trip
which i have long since did

I found three things
Which caught my eyes
Some which you may not find it interested
But some of these are rare


I saw this Resident Evil Animated Movie
Its should stand side by side with ps3 graphical quiality
I'm not a fan and maybe you too
But if you really need to scare yourself tonight
Buy this
Its pirate-made btw
RM5...i think.


This is rare and hardly known by anyone
Even game shops
I did my search for this last year
But no avail
....till today

For those who doesn't know what this is
This is a
Nintendo Wifi USB Connector
For the Nintendo DS that is

This is a very useful gadget
For those who does not have a wireless modem
You can use this usb adapter to
Plug it into your internet activated PC/Laptop
and this directly
Turns your PC/Laptop
into a
Wireless Modem

Its great for those who doesn't wish to use wireless internet connection
RM70


(Not really worth it if you dun have friends playing online with you)



This is a HDMI-DVI port
This is good stuff
Why?
For those
who
Want to play ps3 games or watch Blueray HD movies (Requires HDMI port)
but
Does not have LCD TV (No HDMI port)
but
Have an LCD monitor (with dvi port)

Then this cable fixes your problem
It is much cheaper than buying an LCD tv
cost RM160 (5 metre)
RM115(2 metre)

*2nd option*
Get
an LCD monitor with hdmi port
which is not easy to find

0 comments: