Salah loh Section - Stop by, or "fly" by?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Its been a while, truly been awhile, since the last visit to Prangin Mall. Ermm...



Apparently they made a tree house-like titantron on the 4th floor. Was a shocking thing to me really, considering how stable is it. It does look very China-made to me, cause dad has won a China-made giant speaker from a lucky draw last year. It does look alike...and that fears me more. Note: Do not risk getting China products if you have alternatives.


Anyway me and my classmates stop by this food stall, its name is Sausage King. Reminds me of those giant franchise like Sushi King and Burger King. Sausage King? I aint too sure.





Our model girl is apparently doing some make-ups.






There we go, some promoting from our models! This could help boost some sales.







Wow, not bad....looks nice.









Got girl serve us as we eat. Good view...


But the problem of all is...........this. This bug has been messing with the wrong guy from the moment this guy sat on his seat. A giant super house fly..............



SALAH LO


0 comments: