Salah loh Section - No Parking Anywhere

Friday, April 18, 2008

Man I cant even remember what date or even what day is it. But I do remember what happened. It all started when.....
I was hugging my beloved bike and drive each other to work *gross*. Hahaa! Anyway we got to work, I mean I myself managed to get to work, and Bike has to rest somewhere anyhow. I got it parked at Adventist Hospital for the meantime. I stop parking at the usual place cause the fee had a 33% increment of price. Said cause of government tax. What does parking even have to do with that?
Anyway,
I had BIG TROUBLE getting a butt off. Why?
Do witness what this Penang dude is doing. Pls, look look.
If you stil dun get that the hell has happen, lets get closer at a better angle.

Do take a considerable that there can be around 6-8 bikes park on these slots that have been blocked by this...car. Further more, this carpark is located close to the Emergency Room. So imagine how important those areas are. Unless this car owner has a good reason to do this, i cant accept trouble this dude has to bring upon bikers.
Lastly,
Do remember boys and girls, park where you should alrite?
Bye bye.


0 comments: