Metal Gear Solid 4 Released

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Does the view just shocking?? It has been almost a decade plus since we seen such many people group up. You can hardly see so much people on the entire mall nowdays.



If you do wonder the true reason why they group up, it must be because you didnt read the heading I just wrote. But anyway if you do, I will repeat myself. Today is the release of the latest hot game sequel which made its 1st appearance in the PS3,

Metal Gear Solid 4: Gun of the patriot.





So there you see......many people watching. Aiseh... like GSC




This is truly one of a kind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

We should have a great day today.

Derek Cheah said...

I hate it when comments are from promoting websites!
Nice, I didn't realize it came out already. But, all those at that shop in one stop are just posing around (I don't think they own a PS3).

Nice car! I would add a Solid Snake face there.