Photo Rangers - Gurney Plaza Part I

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Well it's my 1st actually, writing a post on photo shooting experience.
But anyway, as you can see on the left, that would be the venue, Penang Gurney Drive. Pretty famous and also jam-packed during weekends. When days turns to night, people here will turn into bees, buzzing around. Conclusion, lots of ppl. You know what I'm saying?

Well on the right, there you can see, the back side of Peter and his girlfriend.

My god, standing in front of this two photographers from Equator certainly gives me a chill. These are people who are dont nail themselve on thick books, but hooked on brilliant creative minds. That is why I am determine to do my best too.
My 1st shot. A MPPP tong sampah.

Well that din turn out really well. But c'mon, its was a test shot. I will do better.
Ishh, this girl asyik take pics of bf saja...
And so I continue with my passionate work.
2nd shots- Soft-er toys!
Its pretty hard to take these two you noe. Coz the owner who happens to be the owner, may not seem to like it. Thought I'm the police or something.

But anyway I started taking serious pics. Yea!!
I guess there seem to be a slight change of hearts here. Photography to modelling.

OMG, a rare shot!! Guess who has been looking thru the window glass??? Notty notty!
OMG! This is paparazzi! An innocent kid is terrified by the act of two young passionate cameraman...and camerawoman (I wonder if there is such word) and hugs on his sister.

*to be continued in part II*

1 comments:

Peter said...

it's photographer.. wow u update fast =.=