Trip to Los Santos by Plane

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I got real bored
So I'll take more snapshots
I know it sounds lame taking pictures from a game
So much of a photographer-wanna-be
Not that I dont have a camera
But
.
.
I dont feel like going to the airport right now.
Darn even the excuse is lame enough
Anyway
Pictures are here
If you wanna see
See it
If you dowan to see
See it next time



Entrance to the Airport
Why dont Malaysia make one like that too
Not that I'm being imaginative
Or living in my own fantasy
I aint a emo anyway
Just to clarify that
But then
Malaysia would put up such a nice entrance anyway
They rather stick a Wau Bulan on it
.
.
.
In fact if they can
I believe they will even do a plane with the shape of a kite
Haha!
No offence! Dun catch me!







Airports are so congested
I mean in real life too
Like you see here
I accidentally hit onto a lady who was running over the road like a chicken
Poor lady
I shall burn the car I have here for you
As an offering to you





3 comments:

Derek Cheah said...

hahaha... Seems like you are living out your fantasies in GTA.
Erm.. is that a picture of a woman hit by a car?

Alex Chua said...

-.-" nothin to post d merr...

I like taking pictures. Haha.

Oh yea...that's..."my car"

Derek Cheah said...

Evil... killing innocent women! You carpist! (rapist + car)