Heart Breaker

Monday, September 22, 2008

This actually happen awhile back d
Like a week
I never plan to put this up
But I guess by putting it on
You guys can be more careful
Elit, my scooter........... ...was raised by me on
.............25th October 2007 ....A real good bike...............
Tho sometimes I would complain bout the oil consumption
.................................But I still love my bike..................................
For it gives me comforting experience of driving on the road.
For it assist me in gliding thru the mountain-like road.
For it acts like a boat to bring me over the flooding road.
For it shares many sweet memories along the road.
But in less than a week after your birthday
Your heart was broken and stolen
You no longer responded like you always do
Regardless what I do
You no longer wake up
I was upset


0 comments: