A Quick Break for Air

Monday, November 3, 2008

Well it any of you guys was pretty surprised
bout the long inactivity of this blog
Well the thing is
I had exams to f*** my brains off
and it is my obligation to proceed

But how I will that this will be through soon
as there are so many things i wish to do once I'm done
like

Get back to my guitar
which I have yet to memorize most of the chords
and deal with Final Fantasy VI: Decisive Battle
Its a great song, but sadly aint made for freshman like me

I would hope to get back to the timeline once again
Getting sum short videos done
For my personal satisfaction that is

And I want to build up myself too
Physically
Having much complains already
My girlfriend...My workplace neighbour...
There are the two people who occationally complained bout my physics
And Cavan too...haha!

I would wan to spend sum quality time too
with my gf
and my friends
and more time at home with my mum
Would hope to bring my gf to the beach
Never actually had the chance since we got together
Its been almost 2 years now

And of course
Spend time with my camera
I was kinda neglecting my camera
For the sake of examination and endless of assignments
But when i have the time
My camera will be by my side

0 comments: