Sorry for late reply

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Its pretty obvious that I havent been updating my blog
Tho it has been like....erm
2 days?? XD
Well here is what went wrong
.
.
.
Once upon a time
2 days ago (26th) actually XP
I realized that I was invited for a street soccer match
It was a culture to play on cement in my school
Which could in fact
Be pretty addicting
.
.
.
I couldnt stand the temptation
Once the voice calls in
There I went
Such game is pretty impossible to resist
Its a natural drug =D


I did pretty well actually
Was pretty surprised how well I did
After like 3 year

But Alex got injured
And a real bad one
He did a jump
The lost balance due to the slippery floor
Alex land on his chest


And here I am
Finally managed to write a post
It was tough to withstand the internal pain
My thigh and spine muscles hurt real bad too
Alex is merely an old man now
Now he noticed that he lost pretty much of his
Fountain of Youth


But he'll be back in no time. =D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?