Happy Chinese New Year, again!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dear my fellow readers,

First of all let me wish you guys a happy chinese new year!!
Gotta enjoys the days ahead alrite.
May all have big angpows this year.
And if you dont, eat more of their mandarin oranges. XD

Oh yea, get to the point.
During the festive season,
I will not be in penang but will so-called-celebrate cny in Banting, Selangor.
In case you guys dont know where it is, dont be sad.

I believe less than 100 people in penang knew where such place is.

So anyway since that place is so ulu, I wont be around here too for a few days.

If you miss me,
drop me a comment.
If you wish to inform me anything,
drop me a comment.
If you wish to just spam the hell out of me,
then please go '4cough'.
But kalau cny mia spam, then ok gua. =D



Well lastly, Happy CNY and I'll update you guys more. =D

0 comments: