Alex Public Apology

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alrite, just wanna make a major apology
for those non-sximb bandmen who were
emotionally pierced or hurt by my
wordings and remarks regarding the post
Penang Merdeka Perade Result
which may show a certain degree of
misunderstanding to those who may not
understand the way I conduct my expression.
I am a very long retired member.
Have served 7 years with clean sheet.
And I have no intention to start a fuss.
Am I to decide what others should do with their lives?
But I wouldnt mind to apologies
In fact I'll start now
I, Alex Chua say
Sorry to Union Band High School

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think no need say sorry lo..cz u juz discriminate ur own band,nt union lo..so i guess the people who comment u misunderstand u le..

shawn said...

hey man,i wan looking info about UHS band about the result of parade,because i was there that time actually ST.Xavier perform not bad.Union too they win because their line is better than ST.Xavier,and ur band sound also worse than last time actually.

Alex Chua said...

Haha. I was there too. But sadly the guard was blocking my way. So apparently I dun get to see much that day. I am simply commenting my own band as an ex-senior. So no harmful feelings alrite?

P/S: Hope there is no sensitive issues raised in my blog alrite? Healthy debate to all!