Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories hands on

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories


All I can say is that you save me from hating

my psp

for not be able to satisfy my needs


But now you do!


Additional contents other than the game itself


A creative information pamplets which includes:-


The song titles of all the radio stations (I love this one!)


The Empire building instructions


List of multiplayer gaming (Aint gonna be using this one, darn)


And a map!!


Aint a big scale compared to GTA:San Andreas (PS2,PC), or GTA4 (PS3,PC)


But it still drop the bomb!!


WOooooooOOOOoooOOOOoooOOO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

my homepage ... youtube auto