Wet Bbq Night

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Date of event: 23th Dec 08

Hello
Me and my friends were supposed
To have a Bbq tonight
at Crown Prince Beach
and so we did.

Early in the morning
I woke up real early to fetch my gf
She woke up real early too
But I guess she still missed the pillow.


Then we went to Sunshine Farlim
Went over to buy some butter and honey
Were pretty annoyed with the sales lady
"Ai beh qiu boh~??" (Want some liquor??)
Of coz I werent tempted.

JT is going back to his
Tanah Suci Kelantan
Anytime this week


So I, Ai Theng and JT
decided to celebrate
Christmas 08 + Alex 09 bday + Derek 09bday
Today


Time to pick our cakes
At Jenny Cakehouse
We were sort of ditched at the side
by the old lady shop owner
Due to our lack of cake-knowledge
You old brat, u watch out!
But end up getting ourselve
a
Tiramisu
If you wonder wth
is the picture above have to do
with our topic

Well the thing is
when I was driving
I jumped off the main road
And were driving on
the walkway
There were countless bumps and holes
And just after we went on the main road
My butter (real expensive)
fell off
The car behind rammed over
I heard sound of box flying and hit elsewhere
My heart were crushed

Ai Theng jump off the bike and
perform an emergency evacuation

Mr Butter hurt with sum bruises
But Ms Theng managed to save him

We reach Derek's house
The sky is dark on one side
and bright on the other
We have 50/50 chance to count on
JT: "Aiya, my weather forecaster said today sui sui no rain!"
Derek: "Who's this weather forecaster?"
JT: "My dad"
Everyone: "..." ( -.-")

No time to waste
Every were rushing to the spot
Crown Prince Beach
Our main highlight on the night





Ai Theng: "Aiyo sky still very dark and cloudy! Will rain boh??"

JT: "Weather forecaster say cannot"







Derek stood and amazed at Pearl Island's beautiful beach
and a chinese lesbian couple
smooching at the beach

Les1: Come catch me (Mandarin)
*Both shouting*
Les2: Caught u!
Les1: Ahhh! *giggling*
*both kiss kiss like bunnies*

Derek said this is pretty normal at his place
Australia


His place may be ok
But over here
Its HARAM!


later

JT and Derek did some
James Bond movie poster posing


Derek were really excited...
...with the content of the bucket perhaps?

The hotel nearby looked really flashy and romantic
We were grateful with it shedding us with sum light



Sum picture took at pitch dark
*Sorry that it's real blurry*
Derek did a counter shot with his camera

Derek attempted to...??



JT: Fire fire....pls pls fire fire....pls pls pls....
We so wish Wei Tat were here
He summon fire real quick
JT: I made fire!!! Fire fire!!!

Derek tumpang gembira (share the joy)
Derek: Cmon we got torch light now, who needs fire?

The coal were depleting
And time will tell till it finished
So me and Ai Theng went to get some coal
But all are under our plan
*Hehehe*
Time to get cakes!!
We actually planned to use other excuses
So Derek wont know
To get to the town

But cun cun coal were depleting
But we never expect the shop to close so soon
But luckily the owner lives in the shop
So me and Ai Theng gave a big smack on the door
And call the owner out
Like chasing debts =D



Here it is
Tiramisu!

The wind began to blow stronger
The tide began to rise
We had hard time controlling fire


But thats not stopping us from celebrating!



WOoooooOOOooooaaaAAAHH......
I blew the left candle and Derek blew the other
We aint a couple
Keep that in mind


Wei Tat came soon after me and my gf did

but

Rain came! We were soaked!

JT: My weather forecaster!!!!!

All decide to run to Derek's house to hide
So we threw the fire away and began packing
Even under the rain
The illegal road samseng insist on collecting money
For parking at their area
Cmon, its midnight!
And its raining!
But JT paid him.
Oh well
things could get worst if he hadn't.


Alex got real wet and borrow sum clothes from Derek

Derek: Ooohhh you look so like ME!!!

hahaha!!


But we decided to move on
Without the fire
Wei Tat on the phone:
Huhuhu, dear.....
I am soak and I am wet
I am cold and I need your heat....


JT laughed hysterically
As Derek and himself
Teasing at Wei Tat
Pity Wei Tat =)

JT made alot of mee for us
and got us some berries he bought from
Cameron Highlands


JT: WEI TAT! Why you abused my BERRY!!
We ate our tiramisu
It was sort of squashed on the side when we got to Derek's house
But taste remained unchanged
Tho it rained
But all went fine
It was nice to soak under the rain anyway
Hahah!

6 comments:

Derek Cheah said...

Ceh, if you didnt mention the word couple, they won't even think about it! i know la, ur secret desire hor, being paired with me. Somemore request wear my clothes! OMG....

Hahahhhhaha

JK JK

Alex Chua said...

Ceh
It was an act of desperation!
Geli la you!

WaN HoE said...

:S I jealous :P

Alex Chua said...

Omg!! wan hoe has pick up the scent.
You la, talk about me request clothes. Yerr...

Derek Cheah said...

My clothes nia, freshly washed, no body scent from me, so don't worry.

You shouldn't have mention the word couple out of the blue in the blog...

wait, its wei tat's fault to begin. He say we couple one.
Don't worry when ppl ask we say we are couple of friends.

Alex Chua said...

I tot you couple with jiunn terng wan?? XD